AUTOMATIC LONG HEMMING MACHINE TECHNICAL DETAILS
- The machine automatically stops when the right and left sewing machines do not lubricate at the time of operation.
- Protection system against power cut and operator dependent opening feature when power is back
- The machine stops automatically if there is a passing and lost of sewing.
- By using fiber optic system, towel edge can be followed and also robotic motors are used in the movement mechanism.
- If the fiber optic system encounters a problem that can not follow the towel edge the machine stops automatically.
- Left and right mechanism has 3 pieces of fiber optic system.
- Photocell and telescobic motor in the centering unit at the entrance of the machine makes fabric at the center.
- When there is thread broke at left and right stitching machine, machine stops automatically and operator is informed by flashing lamps.
- Left and right stitching machines can do double chain stitching.
- Left and right stitching machines are E32 Pegasus.
- Edge pulling units are specially designed to pull the towel without damaging folds of towel.
- Garbage drops from towel’s edge are being collected by vacuum system.
- Thanks to digital touch screen you are able to arrange, see and set;
*The meter of stitched fabric and simultaneous speed of machine in terms of meter/minute,
*Adjustability of accuracy measurements according to sorts of fabric being stitched.
*Some fonctions can be made on-off whenever wishes single edge sewing.
*When long hemming machine is working, machine able to stitch 20 meter/minutes speed means 3 stitches per cm.
*Instant meter status of sewing threads.
*It shows usage consumption of sewing threads in 1 cm,
*It is possible to see remaining time of maintenance.
- Thanks to the edge fabric apparatus provides 8 mm. thick edge folding
When long hemming machine is working 20 meter/minutes speed 3 stitches per 1 cm can be obtained.